Friday, October 5, 2012

Blogtober

I KNOW I am supposed to write something everyday for Blogtoberfest.

So here I am.

With nothing to say.

But here is what is on my mind today:

In the next 365 days....I will...

1) Become an AUNTIE!!!!! (and I take this role VERY seriously)
2) Graduate from University...but I am sad that I won't see my friends everyday...why can't we all just get a job in the same school?!?!
3) Turn 30. yikes.
4) Stand up in my best friend from high school's  wedding.... 'Bout time ;) I am so VERY looking forward to this celebration.

Which gets me to thinking about Rory and I's conversation today. He told me that someone in his class was not wanting to be his best friend. I asked him to tell me who he thought my best friend was.

He named one.

I smiled and told him that he was right. The problem was, that he missed a few. I told him that I only make the best sort of friends. They are all my best friends. He thought about this and smiled back...and answered...

"That's is a good way to be, Mom. You DO have a lot of best friends. Your friends all like me, so I think that makes them pretty awesome too."


LOL.


Oh, and I got new living room furniture today. How awesome is THAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment