Saturday, December 15, 2012

At World's End

I have had a lot of interesting thoughts over the past few days but none that really seemed to spark my blog writing genius. So, I have decided to create as I type with absolutely no goal in mind. This is bad...for I am forever being taught in school to "teach with the end in mind" (said in a booming, top of Mount Olympus type voice).
Which reminds me...for those wondering I received 100% on my last blog/assignment.
I am not sure how I feel about December 21st. At first I was all "LOL" Then, I was all "What if?" and now I am all "meh."

It is not that i don't care per say, but more that i can't do anything about it so I might as well just shrug. What could I possibly do to stop it?

So here is my bucket list. 5 things to do in 5 days:
1) Eat at the Olive Garden one last time.
2) Rob the bank (maybe before Olive Garden)
3) Get sick (check and check).
4) Not clean my kids' rooms (because who is going to care in 5 days time?).
5) Create a Firdalian calendar that generations ahead will look back on and create wonderful iNews articles (cuz apple will own the presidency/prime ministership) about the world ending in 6091 A.W.E1. (After World End #1)
(that was a lot of parentheses)
So, Cheers to our last 5 days on planet Earth! See you December 22!




No comments:

Post a Comment