Wednesday, November 21, 2012

iLove iTechnology...and other Things that Make Me Want to Write a "Book of Awesome."

iThink

technology is unbelievable.


  • I just got to hear my niece or nephew's heartbeat over my iPad. Yup. Auntie Jo-elle is one week over due and we are in the stupid grinny-face stage of excitement. AND we got to hear the heartbeat. Rory took a few minutes to figure it out but Kennedy knew right away...right after she thought it was a train...

All I can do is be in awe. And cry. And be in awe. This baby is also a small piece of me.

And it will look just like me.

Because I say so.

Because my own kids don't.

In other awesome news...

  • Kennedy's NEW provincial report card showed some shocking surprises...4 pages per student 3 times a year (yay for going green?!?!) and a lot of stress on teachers = one kid that is getting a huge pat on the back for hitting a lot of 4's.


  • I got a gift today from a friend/cousin/neighbor. A really awesome gift that I was not expecting. I am very excited about my new Iphone/ipad speaker.


  • We have a new plan for the week called "Christmas Spirit." If Dee and Roar want to set up the Christmas tree this week then they need to get along and say only pleasant things to each other...and no, this does not include "Rory, would you PLEASE stop making me angry." Both of the chicklets needed a SLIGHT reminder of this rule tonight as we drove home from hockey:

Me: "SILENCE!!!!!! YOU ARE ALL FORGETTING THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT RULE!!!! If you think you are going to say something mean, say Ho Ho Ho instead.

Kennedy "HO HO HO"
Kennedy: "HO HO"
Kennedy: "HO HO HO HO HO"
Insert a lot of laughter.

Rory: HO.

Kennedy: HO HO HO HO HO!!!!

Me: Get out of the vehicle.


  • I have two awesome friends in Brandon who are willing to cover for me tomorrow during a presentation if the roads get bad.


  • I am going wedding dress shopping with KKNT on Saturday.


  • I am taking my family to see How to Train a Dragon LIVE on Sunday.


  • Taylor Swift is coming to Winnipeg.


  • I am going to be an AUNTIE!!!! iHappy :)




1 comment:

  1. iLove this post!!!!! I\m excited for you to be an Auntie!! Very special, I can hardly wait to see who he/she is :)

    ReplyDelete